Don’t let this chill little sunbather fool you: “I was very hyperactive and always wanted to be the center of attention,” says the 23-year-old New Yorker.
“I came out of the womb screaming, like, bloody murder.”
photo above as featured on People.com
- Fun Facts: Didi is a middle child of three girls (super smart sisters: Maya and Elinor)!
- was born in New York City and grew up in Tennessee
- wanted to be a cheerleader; was a mascot in school instead. Eventually she did become a cheerleader!
- she was known as the “daughter of the only Israeli living in Knoxville”
- Mom Mary Benami is referred to online as “Mama Benami” and Didi fans love her too!